Hillary Meyer joined Griffith, Freeman & Liipfert, LLC after graduating from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2015. While in law school, she served as a Production Editor for the ABA Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Journal and earned membership into the Order of the Wig and Robe. Hillary also served as a law clerk for an insurance defense firm in Columbia, South Carolina.
Hillary currently represents clients in a wide variety of insurance defense cases. She also contributes to the community through her service involvement at her church and in local organizations.
- South Carolina Bar
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 2015
- Served as a Production Editor of the ABA Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Journal
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Arts, 2012
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
Hillary Meyer has joined Griffith, Sharp & Liipfert [now known as Griffith, Freeman & Liipfert, LLC] as an associate. Meyer graduated cum laude from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2015 after receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree from Clemson University in 2012. While in law school, she served as a Production […]