Kylie Cumback joined Griffith Freeman & Liipfert as an associate in 2020.
Kylie graduated cum laude from Michigan State University College of Law in 2018, and immediately joined the University’s Office of Civil Rights and Title IX Compliance, where she investigated allegations of Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation. Prior to joining the Office of Civil Rights, Kylie clerked for the University’s General Counsel for two years.
In her free time, Kylie enjoys spending time with her husband, a Judge Advocate in the Marine Corps, and their dog, Scout. They enjoy exploring their new home in the Lowcountry.
- South Carolina Bar
- Michigan Bar
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2018
- Associate Editor, Michigan State International Law Review
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts, Social Relations and Policy, with honor, 2015
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
Kylie E. Cumback has joined Beaufort , South Carolina defense firm Griffith, Freeman & Liipfert, LLC as an associate attorney. According to Managing Member, Kelly Dean, Kylie will be joining the team handling personal injury and auto tort claims. “Kylie brings with her a solid foundation of diverse legal experience in both private and public […]