Worth Liipfert focuses his practice on governmental agency defense, construction litigation, personal injury litigation, workers’ compensation, premises liability, and appellate advocacy.
He represents clients throughout the 14th Judicial Circuit, which includes Allendale, Beaufort, Colleton, Hampton and Jasper counties in state court and federal court proceedings, including state and federal courts of appeals.
Mr. Liipfert is a certified circuit court mediator.
He joined the firm right after graduating from law school in 2004, and he has been a partner since 2012.
- South Carolina Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2004
- Served as articles editor on the American Bar Association Real Property, Probate and Trust Journal and on the Student Bar Association
- Member of the Palmetto Legal Society throughout law school
- University of North Carolina, Bachelor of Arts in English and Psychology, 2000
- Woodberry Forest High School, 1996
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association
- South Carolina Policy Council
- Defense Research Institute
The law offices of Griffith, Sadler & Sharp, P.A. [now known as Griffith, Freeman & Liipfert, LLC] are honored to be chosen as a Martindale Hubbell AV rated firm. Our firm prides itself on the virtues of honesty, compassion, and excellence in relation to the work we have done for countless clients. As an AV […]
The firm is pleased to announce Worth Liipfert as a Member of Griffith, Sadler & Sharp, PA [now known as Griffith, Freeman & Liipfert, LLC]. Worth Liipfert joined the firm as an associate after graduating from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2004. He defends clients in every county in the 14th […]